Dental Jobs Online – Your Source for Dental Jobs in Ireland!
At Dental Jobs Online we care about both Our customers and Our business. These Terms and Conditions define the relationship between us and You, Our customers, to ensure a healthy business relationship is maintained and to ensure the safety of users of the site. The Terms and Conditions below apply to all adverts, CVs, notices and other material submitted to Dental Jobs Online. By submitting an Order, You agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. No other Terms and Conditions shall apply. No variation or addition to these Terms and Conditions without the prior written consent of Dental Jobs Online shall be effective unless agreed to in writing by Dental Jobs Online and any additional terms the Customer may seek to impose shall be void and/or unenforceable. You agree that You have the full capacity and authority to enter into a binding contract with Dental Jobs Online on the provisions of these Terms and Conditions.
Definitions and Interpretation
- Any advertisement published or reproduced on Dental Jobs Online
- Dental Jobs Online
- Our company, otherwise referred to as “We”, “Us” and “Our”
- Dental Jobs Online Publication
- Any Digital Format, Email Campaign or Social Media campaign
- Digital Format
- Any internet site, application or other digital format operated, owned or controlled by Dental Jobs Online
- The individual or legal entity who submits an Order, whether such person or legal entity is the advertiser of the product or service or is placing the advert on behalf of a third party. This includes recruiters representing a prospective employer. Otherwise referred to as “You”, “Your”
- Email Campaign
- Any email campaign undertaken by or on behalf of Dental Jobs Online
- Any email campaign undertaken by or on behalf of Dental Jobs Online
- Any order for an Advertisement submitted to Dental Jobs Online for publication or reproduction
- Rate Card
- The rate card of Dental Jobs Online which may be amended by Dental Jobs Online from time to time
- Social Media
- Social media websites which may include but are not limited to LinkedIn, Facebook and/or Instagram
- Social Media Campaign
- Any social media campaign undertaken by or on behalf of Dental Jobs Online
- Terms and Conditions
- The Terms and Conditions set out on this page as amended by Dental Jobs Online from time to time
- Any individual or legal entity who is visiting or interacting with Dental Jobs Online through any Digital Format or through Social Media
Changes to Terms and Conditions and Rate Card
We may from time to time modify these Terms and Conditions or the Rate Card by publishing any changes online at dentaljobsonline.ie. You should check online before placing any Order since by placing an Order You agree to be bound by any updates to the Terms and Conditions and/or the Rate Card.
By submitting material for publication, You agree to be bound by the Rate Card, irrespective of whether You are submitting material for yourself, your business or on behalf of a third party. We reserve the right to change the rates in the Rate Card at any time and to publish the amended rates on dentaljobsonline.ie. The current Rate Card is available upon request.
Dental Jobs Online may from time to time offer Advertisement discounts to either individuals, individual businesses, or to all users. Any discounts are subject to Our sole discretion and We may without prior notice, withdraw any such discount for cause, which includes abuse of the system, unreasonable use (in Our opinion) and for commercial purposes other than recruitment for that member’s practice.
By placing an Order, this will be regarded as an offer by You to purchase an Advertisement with Us subject to these Terms and Conditions. We shall not be obliged to accept this offer at Our discretion.
You shall pay Dental Jobs Online for all Advertisements submitted. Rates for Advertisements are specified in the Rate Card. All rates are exclusive of VAT / Sales Tax. All fees shall be paid at the time of placement of the Order. If agreement is reached and confirmed in writing by Dental Jobs Online for different payment terms, then an invoice will be issued by Us to You for all amounts as they become due. If You fail to make any payment by the due date for payment then We may charge You interest on the overdue amount at a rate of 3% per Annum above the Bank of England’s base lending rate, and such interest shall accrue on a daily basis. All invoices are to be paid in full within 30 days of the invoice being issued. In addition to other rights or remedies that Dental Jobs Online may have, if a Customer fails to complete payment on or before the due date for payment, We may remove any and all Advertisements the Customer has posted until payment has been received in full. If payment has not been received one month past its due date We may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms.
VAT / Sales Tax
All rates quoted in the Rate Card and otherwise are exclusive of VAT/Sales Tax which shall be due and payable by You to Dental Jobs Online in addition at a rate of 23%.
You agree that You have all necessary rights, licenses and consents (including consents from persons or entities cited or quoted in the Material) to permit Dental Jobs Online to use, display, reproduce, insert or publish the Material. You are solely responsible for all information which You submit to Dental Jobs Online and any consequences that may result from Your post. You acknowledge that after Material has been submitted for publication it cannot be revised or changed by You. You agree that You will not submit for publication any Material that:
- is threatening, abusive, defamatory, obscene, indecent, fraudulent or libellous
- indicates an intention to discriminate on the grounds of sex, race, religion or belief, disability, ethnic origin, age or sexual orientation
- is false or misleading or has a false or misleading message
- could be considered to resemble editorial content
- is likely to bring Dental Jobs Online into disrepute
- could be prejudicial or damaging to the reputation of Dental Jobs Online
- shall give cause, directly or indirectly, for any action to be brought against Dental jobs Online for libel, fraud or publication of a false or misleading statement
- could cause disruption to any computer, computer system, network or any Digital Format
- is spam or chain letters or associated with spam or chain letters
Dental Jobs Online is a website directory for the dental profession, and all content posted must be relevant to the dental profession. Any content or Material considered (in Our sole opinion) not to be relevant to the dental profession will be removed, without liability, and no refund will be issued. Adverts must not be duplicated.
Compliance with laws
By using this site, You agree that You will not violate any laws. You agree that the Material in both content and authorisation, complies with all applicable legislation, laws, regulations and codes of practice, including but not limited to, the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, the Committee of Advertising Practice’s British Code of Advertising, Sales Promotion and Direct Marketing and all other codes relevant in Your jurisdiction.
Copyright, Trademark and Other Rights Notice
You agree that You will not copy, modify or distribute any other individual or legal entity’s content without their consent. You agree that You will not infringe the copyright, trademark or other rights of third parties. You agree not to submit any Material which could infringe any intellectual property rights or any other rights of any third party.
Technical Specifications for Advertisements
You agree to submit all Material in the format required by Dental Jobs Online. Such formats will be specified to You at the time of submission.
Rights to Publication
You agree to grant Dental Jobs Online an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free licence to reproduce, publish and republish any Material submitted for Advertisement within any Dental Jobs Online Digital Format, Email Campaign and/or Social Media Campaign.
Once an Order has been accepted by Dental Jobs Online, the Customer may cancel the Advertisement using their online account. No refund will be issued for cancellation of an Advertisement.
Where Dental Jobs Online becomes aware of any breach of these Terms and Conditions, We reserve the right to suspend an Advertisement to allow investigation.
Without prejudice to other rights and remedies Dental Jobs Online may have, Dental Jobs Online reserves the right to terminate the Customer’s account, and/or the contract between it and the Customer (without any liability) immediately in the event that if:
- the Customer fails to complete payment on or by its due date
- the Customer commits a material breach of any of the material Terms and Conditions
- the Customer enters into liquidation whether compulsorily or voluntarily, becomes insolvent or becomes subject to an administration order.
Our Rights to Modify or Delete Advertisements and Restrict Usage
We reserve the right at Our discretion to refuse or delete content that We believe is inappropriate or breaching the Terms and Conditions. We may reject, refuse, postpone or cancel any Advertisement submitted, and/or require changes to any Material submitted. We reserve the right to restrict a user’s usage of Dental Jobs Online either temporarily or permanently, or to refuse a user’s registration.
You agree that You will not distribute viruses or any other technologies that may harm Dental Jobs Online or the interests or property of Dental Jobs Online Users. You agree that You will not use any robot spider, scraper or other automated means to access Dental Jobs Online and collect content for any purpose. You will not embed any tracking device, cookies, beacon, floodlight or other technological device in or as part of an Advertisement published on any Digital Format. You agree that You will not harvest or otherwise collect information about others including email addresses and phone numbers, without their consent. You will not post any Material which contains viruses or malicious code. You agree that You will not bypass measures used to prevent or restrict access to Dental Jobs Online. You agree that You will not use any tool that interferes with the normal functioning of Dental Jobs Online, including but not limited to, browser plug-ins, extensions, or other software that are designed to supplement, remove or otherwise change functionality on any Dental Jobs Online Digital Format.
Reasonable Use of the Website
You agree that You will not impose or contribute to imposing an unreasonable load on Our infrastructure or interfere with the proper working of any Dental Jobs Online Digital Format.
With the exception of the Customer’s payment obligations, neither Dental Jobs Online nor the Customer shall be liable to each other for any failure to comply with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions as a result of any event beyond the reasonable control of either party.
Association or Endorsement
You shall not represent to any third party that Dental Jobs Online in any way endorses You, Your advertisement and/or Your products or services
Liability and Indemnity
Dental Jobs Online shall not be liable to You, the Customer, for any indirect, consequential or special loss of any profits, business, sales, business, orders, revenue, goodwill, data or anticipated savings, or indirect or consequential loss. Our liability in respect of any and all other claims arising out of or in connection with an Advertisement or Order shall not exceed the amount paid to Us in connection with that single Advertisement or Order. You agree to fully indemnify, and keep fully indemnified Dental Jobs Online, against any and all liabilities, claims, damages and other costs (including but without limitation legal and other professional fees) suffered or incurred by Dental Jobs Online due to:
- Any breach of these Terms and Conditions by the Customer
- Any actual or potential infringement of a third party’s intellectual property rights or other rights
- The publication by Dental Jobs Online of an Advertisement in accordance with the Order
- If provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be ineffective or unenforceable (in whole or in part) this shall not affect the validity or enforceability of the remainder of these Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions and the Rate Card constitute the entire agreement between the parties
- The contract between You and Dental Jobs Online is personal to You. You may not transfer the contract or any part of it without the prior written consent of Dental Jobs Online.
- No third party shall have any rights to enforce these Terms and Conditions against Dental Jobs Online.
- You recognise that these Terms and Conditions will be subject to the laws of Northern Ireland, and that the courts of Northern Ireland will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute which may arise out of these Terms and Conditions and shall submit all disputes to the jurisdiction of these courts
- Dental Jobs Online reserves the right to bring or enforce proceedings in the courts of the country of the Customer’s residence, or the country or place of business in which these Terms were agreed to or (if different) the country of the Customer’s principal place of business